Archery Talk Forum banner

What camo do you prefer on your equipment?

• Realtree Hardwoods

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Realtree hardwoods green

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Advantage Timber

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Superflauge

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Mossy Oak BU

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Mossy Oak Forest Floor

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Predator

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Snakeskin illusions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASAT

• other

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for input on what you guys prefer as the best camo on your hunting equipment. What does everyone like in their neck of the woods? Thanks. Pinwheel 12

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well, you did say equipment, not me, so I chose what is on my newest bow. Treebark Superflauge looks sweet on my Diamond. I really don't care what brand on my equipment, since it's such a small surface area. Though I will pay extra almost everytime for the camo model of anything I bolt onto my bow! :D On me, I prefer Skyline Apparition for most applications.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Most of my actual equipment is in Hardwoods HD Green and I like the looks of it. Not sure if its the best pattern but I think it is sharp looking. On me, I'm bercoming pretty partial to predator.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies so far guys, much appreciated!;)

One thing---I did say EQUIPMENT, NOT clothing. I agree with some above also and feel the HD green or Advantage Timber or Trebark Superflauge looks a boatload nicer that say Predator or ASAT on equipment. JMHO.

Plus, where are we gonna find Predator camo accessories? Something to think about when choosing your preferred pick for EQUIPMENT. ;)Good shooting, Pinwheel 12

·
Registered
392 Posts
Kevin.

I have the ASAT 3d tape on my bow limbs, tree stand and climbing sticks;)

If I could I would have my bow re dipped in ASAT but no one does the pattern:confused:

·
Registered
321 Posts
All my hard ware is either Realtree HD or Mossy Oak new breakup.

Predator Deception is by far my favorite camo.

·
Registered
186 Posts
When I can find it I buy the advantage original pattern. I have tons of the new "dark" patterns and I personally think they suck. Lay one down in a semi open area, weeds, and walk away about 20-30 yards. Guess what, it turns black. Hate that. But Realtree won't come out with it anymore, so I have to buy it when I find it. Other than that I like the extra brown from realtree. Think I will buy some of the natgear when I get the chance. If you can't tell I like open, noncluttered patterns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts