Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Anti Fanboy
42,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the camo pattern that the Duck Dynasty guys are wearing in some of those pics?

I really like that a lot and definitely interested in it.

Thanks and happy shooting.

Skeet.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I would hold off. I hear they're coming out with a new rainbow pattern. Should be very effective.:wink:
only worn for liberal interviews! lol

·
Anti Fanboy
42,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would hold off. I hear they're coming out with a new rainbow pattern. Should be very effective.:wink:

Always someone out there that pee's in the punch bowl.

I fully support Duck Dynasty, esp Phil Robertson, 100%.:wink:

·
Registered
24,117 Posts
Be careful or the "enlightened" and supposedly "open minded" AT members will show up and begin to label you an "uneducated bigot" for supporting anything associated with the Robertson clan. Sad that the agenda of a highly vocal minority within this country has so polarized us that speaking your mind has become social suicide. But back to the camo discussion....................

·
Banned
1,621 Posts
Always someone out there that pee's in the punch bowl.

I fully support Duck Dynasty, esp Phil Robertson, 100%.:wink:
Be careful or the "enlightened" and supposedly "open minded" AT members will show up and begin to label you an "uneducated bigot" for supporting anything associated with the Robertson clan. Sad that the agenda of a highly vocal minority within this country has so polarized us that speaking your mind has become social suicide. But back to the camo discussion....................
Well label me a bigot then. Don't care.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
So where would one get some of that camo?
Terrible idea skeeter it will never work. The deer will see it and wonder what scared the flock of ducks and get jumpy and skiddish. They need to make some with calm relaxed ducks to make the deer feel at ease.
In case anybody is wondering I have a million ideas like this if anyone wants to invest the cash to start our own business.:wink:

·
Anti Fanboy
42,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let them call me whatever they like, I really don't care.

And the vocal minority can take a long hike off a short cliff as far as I'm concerned. Thus my signature below. :)

Now back to the thread. Where can I can get some of that camo?

·
Anti Fanboy
42,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Terrible idea skeeter it will never work. The deer will see it and wonder what scared the flock of ducks and get jumpy and skiddish. They need to make some with calm relaxed ducks to make the deer feel at ease.
In case anybody is wondering I have a million ideas like this if anyone wants to invest the cash to start our own business.:wink:

You will make a fortune man. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts