Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who they used......UPS or Fedex..........I need to know so I know what time to leave work early to get my new bows????

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Ups

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, For some reason I was thinking they used Fedex.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
It's UPS! I'm sitting here patiently(yeah right) waiting for brown to deliver my new Alien Z! It's killing me!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That really sucks because our brown driver has a key to the shop and puts the bows in there. Now I will have to wait until 5:30 to get mine from the bunch. The Fedex guy is a little unstable so instead of giving him a key he just delivers stuff to my house. I couldn't remember who shipped what how.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Must depend on location,most of ours come via fedex unless they recently changed carriers.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JRH60,

Thats what I was thinking. I can't 100% remember though. I was going to call them but I have called everyday for the last week so I might give them a break and call tommorow.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
All of my bows have come Fedex, and I've ordered 5 or 6 over the past couple years....trust me I know cause I have to go sign for them every time!! I wish they'd use UPS, I hate Fedex!!!! '94

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now i'm feeling better, although I now need to leave work earlier......oh well

·
Registered
633 Posts
About 95.8% sure, but I think i have seen Martin/Rytera boxes with both UPS and Fedex tags at the dealer here. My Alien came Fedex.

Then again, I haven't made my mistake for this year so I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Mine have always come to the house via Fedex, the dealer gets his from UPS?

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
I'm gonna specify UPS next time then!! I hate having to go sign for it at the office because I'm never home during the day when they try to deliver!! '94

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As usual Martins CS is top notch. You guys had me freaked out so I had to call and bug them again. By now I should know all the ladies by first name, lol. Anyways they are coming Fedex and they gave me the tracking # after some searching. Sounds like they had a small ice storm last night so some people were at home but they dug through some papers and found it for me. Class acts they are. BTW Joel, take them ladies for some drinks for me.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Martin ships FedEx

I just received a new bow this morning, they ship FedEx

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
My Alien has landed! I have been abducted! Do Not Call for Help! Resistance is futile and I have been assimilated!:wink:

·
Registered
382 Posts
All of my bows have come Fedex, and I've ordered 5 or 6 over the past couple years....trust me I know cause I have to go sign for them every time!! I wish they'd use UPS, I hate Fedex!!!! '94
Were completely opposite around here and ups requires we sign for everything drives me nuts. No one has the time to be home at 10:30 in the morning when you have to work everyday and they don't deliver on saturday.
Sorry for the rant and derailment congrats on the new bow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts