Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys where when in your ground blinds. I have to have the front screen down in mine for rage heads and the inside of the blind os black. Should I where black? It seems that I can be seen better with my camo then when I am in black.
Just checking to see what you folks where.

· Registered
1,493 Posts
Black is the only way to go in a blind. When looking inside the windows from the outside of the blind it appears black. I like to wear a black shirt, hat, and maybe even a black face cover or paint.

· Registered
4,061 Posts
I've spent the past week experimenting with this same scenario.

I got busted by a doe on Wednesday night. I had my blind tucked between two bales of hay to break it up and she snuck around one of them and was so close to me that she spotted my face and took off. Last night on the way out of the house I snagged a pair of my wife's black hose. I pulled some down over my head and cut a slit for my eyes and mouth.

Guess what... there's a doe hanging from my meat pole right now! If the inside of the blind is black, you need to wear black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.