Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
One white tiger stripe Blazer and two Realtree camo Blazers on Easton FMJ arrows.

· Registered
210 Posts
I use 2 orange and 1 white. Not what I wanted though. I bought blue and yellow wraps and took them to local shop and wanted orange and white viens that came on arrows removed and blue and yellow blazers to be put on to match the wraps. He wrote down what to do and told me to come back in 5 days.

He removed old viens and put orange and white blazers on. He said he must have read the note incorrectly when he went to do it. He said I could have the ugly orange and white ones left on for free(12 arrows) or wait and pay for the redo in blue and yellow. Im still trying to get used to the ugly orange and white.

· Registered
93 Posts
Three colors

I almost always shooting aluminum camo arrows, and I need to difference them from each other, so I fletch with Black, green and orange quick spin st, and the way I difference them is by using different color nocks, so the system is that the color of the nock is the color of the cock vane.

· Registered
7,438 Posts
All my arrows have a white wrap.
all white fletch for fixed BH
one blaze orange and 2 white for mech bhs
all blaze orange for SGHs

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.