Archery Talk Forum banner

What companies manufacture their arrows in the USA?

1733 Views 42 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  blmarlin
I'm trying my best to support American Made when I can. Who knows which companies are manufacturing their arrows in the US? Thanks!
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
8,075 Posts
If I'm not mistaken Easton, Gold Tip and maybe carbon express.

· Registered
1,090 Posts

· Registered
8,075 Posts
:doh:
I'm about to buy gold tip for the price and quality.

· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts

· Patriot
5,055 Posts
U.S. made

I spoke w/ Easton and Gold Tip. Easton said most of their arrows are made in the US. Gold Tip said some of their arrows are made in the US, the rest Mexico. Carbon Tech arrows are US made.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Carbon Express arrows are made in KOREA!

· Registered
1,612 Posts

· Registered
2,679 Posts
Same here I went with Easton A/C/C PRO HUNTERS

Easton-USA
Beman-USA
C Tech-USA
C Xpress-Korea
Gold Tip-Mexico

...I just went through this same thing, was going to buy carbon xpress, but Im keeping my dollars in the USA and going with Easton.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
so we can support foreign companies in the US......

but not US companies who have some of their stuff made overseas??? :sad: :shade:
If thats what you want to do its your call, but some of use choose to try keep as many of the dollars we spend in the USA as possible...

· Registered
1,104 Posts
well i have always been a big easton man. if my arrows dont say easton on the side of them i havent been shooting them. i did learn a very distrubing thing though.... the fatboys i have been shooting are made in Bangladesh:pukey:

· Registered
1,612 Posts
well i have always been a big easton man. if my arrows dont say easton on the side of them i havent been shooting them. i did learn a very distrubing thing though.... the fatboys i have been shooting are made in Bangladesh:pukey:
So are the Lightspeeds and the Flatlines...Those are the only non US made shafts that Easton sells...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.