Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Full Time Novice
9,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what products you guys and gals are getting ? Does the spouse know or are you just not saying anything ?

I just ordered some vanes to test and shafts. Nothing too crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Full Time Novice
9,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Set up a UV3XL Hunting scope on my HHA yesterday. Fletched up a few arrows last night and heading to the range this morning to get it dialed in.
My wife is always aware of anything I buy…she’s the accountant! It helps she likes venison and her quiet time while I’m shooting and hunting.
View attachment 7614211
I plan to do that next. Working on a double point 3D printed to mount on the tetra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bought a dozen black eagle x impacts with the focos outserts to try out.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
My buddy loves that exact setup, got a nice elk with them last year.

Just ordered another dozen RIP TKO's this morning, anxious to get them so I can get them fletched up and ethics HIT's installed and start shooting!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ordered a couple of brass releases on clearance from Conquest Archery the other day; a 4-finger hinge "brass knuckles" and a 1-finger (?) that was cheap enough I figured I'd try it. Should be on the front porch when I get home.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
My buddy loves that exact setup, got a nice elk with them last year.

Just ordered another dozen RIP TKO's this morning, anxious to get them so I can get them fletched up and ethics HIT's installed and start shooting!
Those rip tko's are great arrows. Probably my favorite so far.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,195 Posts
I bought a log splitter and cart to haul split wood in and a used four wheeler to pull them both.
Wife doesn't know about me buying them but she will be surprised since I got them for her cause she said she wants more logs for the fire pit at property and she said she's to weak to split wood manual so I got her the tools to do it herself

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Inflation and gas prices are going to cost me right at 3,000 dollars more this year. So.... may just hold off for a while. Got more stuff then I need anyway.I stopped reloading rifle rounds , powder is like 38 dollars a lb. Up from 22 to 28 dollars. Can't find most stuff anyway.

1 - 20 of 463 Posts