Archery Talk Forum banner
321 - 340 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
Bear moment 65#, Elite Impulse 31 81.5#, Xpedition Xscape 80.5#, Hoyt turbo hawk rkt cams 75.5#
1,751 Posts
Spot Hogg fast Eddie two pin with .029 pins. These eyes struggle with anything smaller. Will be my first high end sight kinda excited to get it set up.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Mathews side plates. I like the Engage grip, but after shooting my new Athens Vista 31, I found that I like a narrower grip. So I am going to try side plates on my TRX 34.

·
Registered
27,949 Posts
Tuesday my ebike rack pack arrived and I sold some Heat vanes. The funds were immediately used for some camo Blazers that arrived yesterday. My wife and I are looking over ebike hitch carriers, but not likely purchased today.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
2 doz arrows for my wife and kids, another tactacm reveal for the fall and a shrewd offset bar mount. Tried to put an Hoyt SL mount on my helix, however the lower mount in the new bows is conical so the mount compresses, it won’t hold on the helix.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with electric massage chairs? I've seen several in the theater setups at Fry's and Circuit City, but I haven't found much review information about them on the web. Only this site is reviewing them but need some more information.

Any recommendations on brands or best place to buy?

·
Full Time Novice
9,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #337 ·
I personally don’t.

It’s hump day who bought something ?

Gas is nearly going to kill me this year. If it makes it to $7 a gal here in Ga the wife and I won’t be able to afford work or it not both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Hoyt Axius Ultra
1,447 Posts
Wife's birthday presents. Well, some of them. Got started anyway. No archery stuff today unfortunately. Am eyeing some no till shady food plot seed though. Getting hard to resist that itchy finger.

321 - 340 of 463 Posts