Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to tournament shooting. I shoot in Ca and have been shooting as a "guest". Do I need an nfaa card or a cbh card or both? Each cost $35.00. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
51,121 Posts
It sounds like you have been shooting as a guest at a club, not national tournaments. It sounds like you need to go to the club and find out what their dues are to join. In that case you do not need any national cards.

·
Back Yard Champion
29,762 Posts
Well, if you need to be a NFAA member someone told you wrong of cost. Each state different I guess. Illinois is $60.00.

Our club does not require membership of the club or organization to shoot a club shoot. $10 will get you in for 40 3D targets, half price second time through. 3D targets are up only for events.
For club membership, $25 and you have full use of the range. 11 target butts on the practice range and some 20 bag targets on the practice 3D range.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
what are you trying to do? Just shoot tournaments?

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I don't think you need either one just to shoot tournament. Reading the NFAA, they are affiliated with certain organizations which may give you a discount on the entry fee for the day that would cover insurance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts