Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
To each his own

SS I agree that kind of language from a thirteen year old boy isway Inapropriate but you have to ask yourself one question where did he pick that potty mouth up at?.... Probably dad so who is really at fault?

Anyway.....I like the Turbos for Target and 3D but I still use 4" Helical fletch for my hunting arrows.

remember that no two people have the same tastes what you like the other guy may not thatis why there is a viriety.

If I sold only the products I like then I would not have very much business.

but lets try to lay off the product bashing out of respect for the other guy.

Archery Its ALL GOOD!!;)

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
being an actual member of team turbo nock i can honestly say i believe stick snipers mom never gave birth to a baby that lived and the sh-t pile that calls himself sticksniper is just that. brain dead is not an excuse and he needs to to lay down and die. smearing a good persons name on the forum. enjoy the turbo nocks and you will find that even though you may lose one or two of the fins they will still fly true and group with the turbo's that all of the fins on
rob k

·
Registered
455 Posts
What do I think of Turbos?

I just wish I could have got a picture of the vegas 3x I shot on the previous end....from 30 yards.

Jim G,

Attachments

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
I have never seen them up close no shops in my area have them. By the groups the locals here shoot I would have to have a pocket full to get around 30 targets. But I would give them a try before I nock them <--Get it nock them LOL :D I know that was horrible :rolleyes:

Sounds like a slogan

TurboNocks, Dont Knock them before you nock them!:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Stick-d!ck Sniper has done more for Turbos...

...in the last day than we all have tried to do in on month!! Thanks Stick-d!ck. I was able to re-read all the nice informative posts from well educated, competent archers (except you, of course) and am interested to hear their comments.

I doubt my success is extaordinary on the grand scale, but to me, a group that is this tight is an accomplishment.

Jim G,

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.