Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. i plan on doing a lot more traveling to shoots in 2010 and need to get geared uo for it. what's in your archery tackle box when you go to shoots?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Here's what I carry with me:

allen wrenches
small cresent wrench
string wax
pen
knife
needle nose pliers
ruler
extra nocks
extra points
arrow puller

Somethings you might consider:
serving material
serving tool
string splitter
portable bow press
d-loop material

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Maybe an extra cable slide and some extra moleskin would be a good idea in addition to the list above. Even an extra cheapo rest or something if you shoot a fallaway that could potentially fail on you.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Here's what I carry with me:

allen wrenches
small cresent wrench
string wax
pen
knife
needle nose pliers
ruler
extra nocks
extra points
arrow puller

Somethings you might consider:
serving material
serving tool
string splitter
portable bow press
d-loop material
thats about what i have in mine, serving material has come in handy many times as well as a bow press. just think of any minor repair work that might need to be done like: re-tie peep, move nock, remove sight, modules...etc.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wax

Extra Serving

D-loop material

Lighter

Allen Wrenches

Fieldpoints

Nocks

Also holds my stabilizer, broadheads, and release

·
Registered
970 Posts
I carry most of the same stuff in mine. I also keep some bug repellent, sunscreen, and a small first-aid kit (mostly just bandaids, alcohol wipes, ibuprofen, and anti-diareha medication - it really sucks when you have to leave the line to run back to the bathroom every few minutes :embara:).

·
Registered
633 Posts
Just curious. i plan on doing a lot more traveling to shoots in 2010 and need to get geared uo for it. what's in your archery tackle box when you go to shoots?
Indoor, outdoor, both?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Bow measurements, extra string/cables ready for bow, extra fiber optic, extra release, extra Therma-cell refills, razor blades, allen wrench to fit limb bolt(some sets don't have one large enough), Paper towels in ziplock, area map/regulations, gps(if not useing), pen/pencil/small note pad, and what others have already said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts