Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
they look amazing, would you mind giving me some info on how you go about making them? would love to make a broadhead style plague for my first bow buck!

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are a friend from churchs creations, he wants to sell them and I told him I'd see wht you guys think

I think he wants to sell the stained ones for 50 bucks or so and unfinished for around 40 bucks

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looks good!

I would have the grain run the from top to bottom instead of acroos

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
they look oldschool, but I like them.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Look good. Really like the arrowhead style

·
Muzzy61
1,621 Posts
Very Nice !

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
They are nice for sure.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the design, don't care for the type of wood used though. A nice piece of dark walnut would look good.
I think his idea using oak plywood is to keep the cost down so they are affordable. But I'd agree a nice piece of walnut would look awesome but probably increase the price a bit

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's seems kind of over priced for plywood.. Check out Walnut Creek Hardwoods soild oak & walnut for half the price.
I checked them out, they are cheaper but those are for skull mounts, they do not have anything like this for european mounts

These also have a nice mounting stud so you can take the head off and a support below, most I've seen online do not have this

I am just putting them on here for ideas and thoughts to help improve them for final product

going to talk with this guy in a day or so about the feedback

1 - 20 of 25 Posts