·
Registered
2,820 Posts
they won't sell in mn very well :rolleyes:

·
Pay It Forward
26,426 Posts
Price

I think that price will dictate the popularity of this product. The features look interesting, but if it's priced wrong, I don't think many will try it.

It defiantly looks nice! The trap door feature is a great idea from a safety standpoint!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
they won't sell in mn very well :rolleyes:
Yeah no heater in it, no sides, no windows, no roof, not the typical MN stand:wink:

Just givin you guys some guff. I think they look good Id like to know what the weigh cap is and how much they cost.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I have a $50 hunters view 15 ft ladder that I leave on my neighbors to hunt out of. And will even consider using it or another just like it for public hunting. Everything else is out of my climber, I love being able to hunt different areas. Can't see spending that kind of money on a ladder stand and not own my own hunting property.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$320 bucks on ameristep web page. A little to pricey for me.
I think that the websight price is the MSRP, I guarantee the box stores & dealers will be cheaper than that. But I like the trap door design and looks like it keeps the ladder closer to hug the tree which makes it less noticeable.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
a little too tall for me, i don't like heights too much so 15 ft is good for me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.