Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks nice to me. Mine are all around 15 feet and sometimes that seems a little short when the does are used to looking up. I wonder how much it costs.

·
74,535 Posts
Looks nice

I like the trap door system.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
they won't sell in mn very well :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
goblism...why wouldn't they sell in MN? im just curious....i mean i wouldn't buy one but not because i live in MN, more cause i dont like ladder stands...

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,466 Posts
Price

I think that price will dictate the popularity of this product. The features look interesting, but if it's priced wrong, I don't think many will try it.

It defiantly looks nice! The trap door feature is a great idea from a safety standpoint!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
they won't sell in mn very well :rolleyes:
Yeah no heater in it, no sides, no windows, no roof, not the typical MN stand:wink:

Just givin you guys some guff. I think they look good Id like to know what the weigh cap is and how much they cost.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Looks like a heck of stand to me....only negative I can see is that it is easy put up, meaning that it is easy to steal :sad:
Kinda sad that I have to think about that in a treestand...:cry:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I have a $50 hunters view 15 ft ladder that I leave on my neighbors to hunt out of. And will even consider using it or another just like it for public hunting. Everything else is out of my climber, I love being able to hunt different areas. Can't see spending that kind of money on a ladder stand and not own my own hunting property.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$320 bucks on ameristep web page. A little to pricey for me.
I think that the websight price is the MSRP, I guarantee the box stores & dealers will be cheaper than that. But I like the trap door design and looks like it keeps the ladder closer to hug the tree which makes it less noticeable.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Yeah no heater in it, no sides, no windows, no roof, not the typical MN stand:wink:

Just givin you guys some guff. I think they look good Id like to know what the weigh cap is and how much they cost.
Nice try, you must be thinking of NW Wisconsin. I like my ladder stands, and hang on's

·
Deer Slayer
3,428 Posts
dang.....that looks awesome!! If I could find it for 150 i would buy it......unlikely i will ever find it that cheap but who knows. can someone post links to some websites that sell this?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
a little too tall for me, i don't like heights too much so 15 ft is good for me.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
I like it! Most ladder stands are way to short and I have just the spot for one like that:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

1 - 20 of 50 Posts