Archery Talk Forum banner

What do you use for end servings?

637 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Brown Hornet
I am wondering what material and diameter is the most popular for building your end loops and end servings on strings and cables? Also what is your favorite center serving and why, grip, durability etc?:tongue:
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use Halo....usually use .019
What do you use for a center serving? On the halo are you using it for the end loops and the end servings? Or are you using something smaller on your actual end loops? Are you using anything for a cable protector? Something that would work like X Coat? Just curious to see what other guys are doing out there, to compare it to what I am doing and using. Thanks for the response.

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on guys!

I want more feed back.:tongue:

· Registered
34,533 Posts
What do you use for a center serving? On the halo are you using it for the end loops and the end servings? Or are you using something smaller on your actual end loops? Are you using anything for a cable protector? Something that would work like X Coat? Just curious to see what other guys are doing out there, to compare it to what I am doing and using. Thanks for the response.
I use Halo for everything....it comes in virtually the same sizes as everything else.

I don't serve my end loops if I make a string....but If I did...I would still use Halo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.