Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Strive for perfection....
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious that everyone is paying at their local club? What kind of payout program do they have? With target maintenance and replacements prices Going up, I was wondering how local clubs were making ends meet?

Thanks in advance.....BA

·
Registered
543 Posts
everywhere around here it's $10 for a 30 shoot

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
$7-$10 for practice, $15 for a tounament

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
last year we charged 10 american dollhairs for 30 targets.

we only hold fun shoots. it got bad over people arguing over the payouts, the cheating of various forms and all the usual silly things, so they stopped that part of the program.

i think our course sets are challenging and do offer a variety with the terrain we have available. we get many compliments about them but very few 'too difficult' complaints.

·
74,535 Posts
$10.00 for twenty targets
DB

·
It's in da hole!
1,676 Posts
For an outdoor 3d shoot we set 30 targets. Try to keep it interesting with change in elevation, shots over creek, through tree tunnels...
$12

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
$8-$10 around here for 20

·
Back Yard Champion
28,952 Posts
At the shop, $10 for twice through on 15 targets. $10 for 40 at the one club I belong to and $10 for 30 at another club I belong to. Both charge $5 for second time through.
Both of these clubs are on Park property, so the lease is basically nothing.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
we leave 20 targets out in the woods you can shoot anytime for $2. the course is also lighted so you can shoot at night.we have 20 lanes indoors you can shoot for free.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
local clubs, both $15 20 targets twice.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
$12 for ten targets three times indoor. Not sure what the payout is because I've never collected...

·
Strive for perfection....
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the replies, need payout info now. I should have been more specific, for local tournaments....What are they charging and what are you paying out. Example, $20 entry, 50% payout to the top three (depending on numbers in that class).

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Our money class is $15 entry fee with a 40% payback, $6/shooter

·
Registered
913 Posts
$10 to shoot and $20 if you want to shoot for the money with 50% payout

1 - 20 of 27 Posts