Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews Vertix, CBE Sight, Hamskea Rest, B Stinger Stabilizer, Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't heard or seen a picture from a younger dark haired fella that used to post tons of stuff on here including alot of pictures of his bow, himself, even pictures of him flexing his arms :) . I haven't seen his posts for quite a while and was just thinking about him, hopefully he's ok. Anyone remember him?

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
I can't remember his screen name but I believe he's doing VERY vell in the target scene and posts sometimes. I think he is Archery 1??

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
walks with a gi said:
I can't remember his screen name but I believe he's doing VERY vell in the target scene and posts sometimes. I think he is Archery 1??
If you are speaking of Archery1, a young man named Cory...

I believe he is in school right now and also preparing for an international level competition. And, he is on quite a winning streak!:wink:

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
I don't think I ever posted a picture of myself flexing my muscles...

haha...

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
archery1 said:

haha...
Hey archery1 it looks like you finally figured out how to hold a bow the right way:wink: congrats on your success:)

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
archery1 said:

haha...
What muscles.:wink:

chase said:
I haven't heard or seen a picture from a younger dark haired fella that used to post tons of stuff on here including alot of pictures of his bow, himself, even pictures of him flexing his arms . I haven't seen his posts for quite a while and was just thinking about him, hopefully he's ok. Anyone remember him?
If I'm thinkin' of who you're talking about there's a strong possibility he's in jail, or whatever happened to 60X AK.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Probably thinking of Grant-KS??

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
yea It sounds like Grant-KS to me.

I think Grant found girls or a job or something, hes gotta be 18-19 by now.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
You know I was wondering what happened to Grant just the other day....

Anyone seen or heard from him? I know he used to have fits with the ladies. Maybe he figured out how to get one...and forgot about archery. I have seen it happen many times.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
He's only had 3 post in the past year.....he found woman.:wink:

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
I have a woman... luckily she's 1000 miles away... what's my post per day to?

ah almost 15.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts