Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have dedided to give fixed blades a try. I want ones that fly like field tips. Here's what I am looking at: Rocket ultimates, tite point shuttle t, triton wac'ems or crimson talons.

What do you guys suggest? 100grain

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Sonic Pro 100 it has a 1 inch cut

·
Banned
6,826 Posts
99% will fly just like your field tips with a little tuning.

Silverflames if you can afford it, Rocky Mountain Traditions, Montecs, or Wac ems if you cant.

·
registered
1,028 Posts
cubdriver

Do a search on Slick Tricks; guaranteed to be what you want or they will refund. www.slicktrick.net Everyone I know who has tried them has found them to group right with their field points to as far as they can shoot accurately. (at least 50 yards).

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Wac 'Ems are a very good choice, but I think the G5 Strikers have found themselves a spot in my quiver.

·
DefiantShooter
10,865 Posts
G5 - Strikers

Very, very good fixed blade! just got my first kill with it on the 7th no complaints what so ever....:cocktail:

Check out 5-Shots reviews! :wink:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Magnus Stingers and the newer Stinger Buzzcuts are AWESOME!!!! They fly like a guided missle and are wickedly sharp!

Butch A.

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Tn10point said:
Sonic Pro 100 it has a 1 inch cut

I shoot the standard Sonics 100 grains and they have a 7/8 inch cut. They do more damage than most think and they fly really well. Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Slick Tricks get my vote too!

cubdriver said:
Do a search on Slick Tricks; guaranteed to be what you want or they will refund. www.slicktrick.net Everyone I know who has tried them has found them to group right with their field points to as far as they can shoot accurately. (at least 50 yards).
Slick tricks are # 1 in my book for Fixed Blades...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANKS I will have to look into the slick tricks a little more. I will let you know what I pick and what happens.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
G5 Strykers and Rocky Mountain Turbos are the best flying fixed blade heads I have shot. I'll be using Strykers this year.

·
Urban Archer
744 Posts
Crimson Talon

I've taken 14 deer with them and I just killed an elk with the Hyperspeed version. Not even the elk made 70 yards.
They fly greatr and bring deer down fast.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts