Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a work-related meeting last night and missed it. What happened?

·
Registered
839 Posts
They guy and woman won.But the team that got the job was the team that didn't shoot many deer but they were the ones that made the huge deal with having their wives hunt with them on one of the shows.Sorry I can remember the teams names.I know it wasn't PA or Minnisota.The couple that won had rheir baby.It was a boy and just over 5 pounds if I remember right.I'm glad they won.They were by far the best TEAM there.They are members here on AT but I don't know their ID names.I wish I did so I could congrats them.I remember him being on here once asking for vote right at the biginning of the show.Anyone know what his and or her ID name please pm me and let me know,thanks.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Team Texas won dream season voting and Team KY won the job with the Drury team. Both great teams. Texas was great, raised alot of money for Catch A Dream Foundation and had some good hunts. KY team was also great, just had alot of bad luck.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Man, I can't believe they didn't pick Team PA :D :D :D

·
IG @716WHITETAILS
1,782 Posts
team ky is now with the drurys..........i have to give mark and terry credit for asking the right question during the interviews...they didnt beat around the bush when it came to things like...oklahoma/who didnt like who...etc............and also the one fellow from minnesota for not sugar coating the fact that he and his partner did not get along..................

one answer team pa gave really showed what kind of character they have.......when asked about the small bucks in oklahoma.....the one gentleman said...."we where going to shoot what we wanted".....and then went on to basically say...."we would not shot those bucks on our property but we would there(okla)."even after being told not to.....nice........

:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sorry guys I said wrong they had a baby girl.He just shot me a pm.Everyone is doing great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The amount never came out on the show but I know for a fact that Team Ky raised $10,000.00 for Catch a Dream.

·
Registered
403 Posts
GreggWNY said:
During the interviews, every team ripped into team PA and rightfully so. Team PA was an embarrassment.....

Ya they were, and they tried blaming their behavior on trying to make good TV.

·
Registered
351 Posts
worst dream season ever. drurys did make the right descision in the end though. too bad they made such poor descisions when casting the show

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Team KY

Congrats to TEAM KY....
I guess it wasnt such a bad switch to HAVE to go from Bowtech to a HOYT was it Louie??????
I look forward to seeing you guys on upcoming hunts with the Drury boys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts