Archery Talk Forum banner

What happened to Blair?

1329 Views 24 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  NEVADAPRO
I had Blair on the phone 2 days ago. Told him that I would call back in approx. 1 minute. I hung up went outside and measured my stabilizer bar. Came back in, called back and got his voice mail. I left a message, that has been 2 full days, tomorrow will make 3! No reply. Has anyone else had this problem with B stinger service? Should i just be more patient?
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
12,941 Posts
Yes Blair was called away from his office to help NASA with vectoring the now malfunctioning Hubble Telescope, He is still on the board of directors so ...it happens right?

They need a few rocket blasts to change the orbit too much and she's heading for Uranus too little and .... Well Cape Cod will have a new tourist attraction in about 35 years ..

Keep trying he will answer his satellite phone

· Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1c4:5

Six Shooter
In all due respect, I was not and am not trying to be funny. We all are busy, some more than others. Just an honest question. Maybe if he is on the site, he will chime in.

· Registered
12,941 Posts
Well I am ... I know Blair and I know he will get a hold of you. He has a family and other commitments I heard from him today so I know he was OK then. I know he cares about his customers as much as anybody I've ever done business with... I'll see if I can help you

By the way that was my honest opinion

· Registered
12,941 Posts
Six Shooter
In all due respect, I was not and am not trying to be funny. We all are busy, some more than others. Just an honest question. Maybe if he is on the site, he will chime in.
Come to think of it ... What answer do you want?

Do you want people to post "Yea you'll never hear from him again ...Yea he won't call you back" You are basically calling him out when in effect he was in process of trying to help you ... am I correct ?

Did you leave a message? did you email him?

Search high and low and I challenge you to find on this or any other forum that B Stinger has bad CS

Things happen... Yes B-patient

· Ready To Hunt
2,467 Posts
Come to think of it ... What answer do you want?

Do you want people to post "Yea you'll never hear from him again ...Yea he won't call you back" You are basically calling him out when in effect he was in process of trying to help you ... am I correct ?

Did you leave a message? did you email him?

Search high and low and I challenge you to find on this or any other forum that B Stinger has bad CS

Things happen... Yes B-patient
I'm sure he didn't want the smartazz answer you gave him.

· Registered
2,656 Posts
Who the heck is Blair?

· Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1c4:5

Blair called me today. Thanks to all who let him know that I was trying to get up with him. Sometimes this is the only way. He is a good guy with a great product, and I look forward to doing business with him. I also have his personal email now. Thanks again

· Registered
8,244 Posts
Blair called me today. Thanks to all who let him know that I was trying to get up with him. Sometimes this is the only way. He is a good guy with a great product, and I look forward to doing business with him. I also have his personal email now. Thanks again
glad you had contact. I know like alot of us he is spreading himself thin and I am sure he didnt leave you hanging deliberately.

· Trophy Meat Hunter
11,366 Posts

· Registered
2,489 Posts
Got my XL yesterday:p:wink:
What an awesome satbilizer!!
I love it!
Mine is a 32" and I have 4 1oz wieghts. Using 2 now, will see how many I can get used to.
John

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.