Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went online today thinking about buying another pack of After Burn nocks and they are almost nowhere to be found. I liked them so much better than Nockturnals. Nockturnals were always too loose in my shafts and the After Burn nocks fit my shafts perfectly and worked flawlessly. Now, in the place of the After Burn nocks, eBay is full of nocks with the location being CHINA. But they don't appear to be like the After Burn or Nockturnals.

Bash me all you want for wanting a better and CHEAPER nock than the Nockturnals. The TGB nocks and After Burn Nocks(same nocks as far as I know), were a GODSEND as far as I am concerned. $25 to $30 was just too much for me to pay for 3 nocks! I bet there's not $1.00 in al three nocks! I hate feeling like I am getting reamed, especially when the nocks are too loose or stop working prematurely(before 40 hours runtime).

Does anyone know where you can still get the After Burn nocks at a decent price. The couple of places I found that still had some in stock have jacked their price up(assuming because they can't get anymore and once they are gone, they are gone).

Has anyone tried the Chinese nocks? I believe the After Burn nocks were made in China anyway. They came up in ALIBABA in my google search. Alibaba is like the Chinese version of Amazon on steroids. They sell mostly bulk to retail businesses.

Although I understand the premise behind supporting US businesses, I refuse to get reamed.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nockturnal shut them down. With any luck they will redesign them and be back out.
Thank you Brad! When I saw that you didn't have them listed, I figured that's what happened. I loved those nocks. They were so much better than the Nockturnals in every way as far as I am concerned. They fit my shafts better, never stopped working unless they were physically damaged, and were much cheaper. I will go back to regular nocks before I go back to Nockturnals. They are not going to force me to overpay for an inferior nock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts