Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title implies, what ever happened to Loggy Bayou tree stands. They had a great super light backpackable ladder stand. Does anyone know?

·
<--- Finally!!
2,560 Posts
There was a thread on here a year or two ago that they were going to re-open the business, but I have not heard anything since then.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
From what I understand when they went out of business, Muddy bough their patents and based alot of thier designs off of it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Everything Muddy makes is practically identical to loggy. I have been wondering too if Muddy had just bought them out or something

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
There was a member on here with a handle like loggybayouboy or something that said they were supposed to come back a while ago. I think his parents owned the company. Maybe do a search and shoot him a pm?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
They have closed the doors and been sold and reopened at least once that I know of. Sub par workmanship for a while really hurt them. There were artilces in a few outdoor magazines about 5 or 6 years ago about how they were trying to turn things around.I think it was to late and low sales finally forced them to close the doors.

·
Bone
2,638 Posts
I think they are out of business. I have several older Loggy's and a newer Stalker XL that is a great stand. I like a stand with the seat attached to the stand and the openess of a Loggy. When I find one on craigslist for 50 bucks or so i buy them.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like there saftey harness:thumbs_up

·
Registered
903 Posts
I used them as a kid and loved them then I bought a summit....... Not bashing but I'll take my summit any day of the week over loggys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts