Did Reo have equipment problems?

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Plain and simple he is human.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
His score today was a 286. Anyone knows What happened??

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Damn elite!
Just kidding I think?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I was just wondering the same thing! Maybe he pulled a Deaton and shot an arrow at the same target as a previous arrow?

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
29,204 Posts
I think he saw the "Levi vs Reo" thread here on AT and all the opinions and comments got in his head. The POWER of AT!!!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I was just wondering the same thing! Maybe he pulled a Deaton and shot an arrow at the same target as a previous arrow?
He did not shoot another arrow at the same target on purpose. He was letting down on the 3rd face and it accidentally went off. Somehow it actually ended up in the 10 ring of the top target though! :p

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
29,204 Posts
Maybe it's those "form issues" of his coming to fruition.

He just had an off day.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
He did not shoot another arrow at the same target on purpose. He was letting down on the 3rd face and it accidentally went off. Somehow it actually ended up in the 10 ring of the top target though! :p
Wow....are you serious!!???

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Weekend not a total loss for Reo - he came second (to Broadwater) in the Vegas stage of the World cup.

·
74,535 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think he's shooting that new HBX release and it fires like 5 different ways and tension will set it off like a carter evolution when he lets down. Maybe needs his HBC back I hate to see him have problems like that.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think he's shooting that new HBX release and it fires like 5 different ways and tension will set it off like a carter evolution when he lets down. Maybe needs his HBC back I hate to see him have problems like that.
He's been shooting his HBC for all of the indoor season so far.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Actually got to talk with him yesterday after a shoot at cabin fever. He left the wrapping on his eastons and they are catching on his rest. Funny thing was his brother told him to wipe off the wrapping and he didn't. Unfortunate, but nice to see even the best ones have issues once in awhile. Super nice guy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts