Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a local Archery shop ,who also does Bow dipping?So i sent him an email inquiring about pricing to get my bow dipped,sight,rest,quiver,stab and limbsavers done,He emailed me back and the Price was $260.00 Plus taxes and shipping and added cost for taking the bow apart and back together.I Have never had a Bow dipped,Is this a Normal price?Or is it Expensive?

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
sounds a little pricey

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
That doesn't seem unfair for dipping all those parts. It's more than a bow dip. hanover gets 180 for the bow so if you start adding sights, rest, stab, limbsavers( How you gonna dip a piece of rubber?) I think it would be a fair price.

·
kill'n deer, drink'n beer
9,752 Posts
sounds lie the right price.. but if you say "I have a local archery store that dips" and you also said shipping charges.. why is it going to be shipped??

·
Registered
557 Posts
northwest hydro print has a pricing guide on their website also just barebow is 135 and u must take apart and reassemble.

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya thanks for the prices and advice guys...So its a normal price...I Wont be paying that to get a Bow dipped in a different camo..To rich for my blood,i will just buy another bow.Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts