Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Miller Time
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked all my game cameras and this critter what ever it is only gave me one little odd angle look at him and for the life of me can not figure out what it is...So I thought it would fun to see what the fine folks of AT's Bowhunting forum can come up with....

Its in the top left corner...And no thats not its tail my wife has already prooven me wrong on that one...It just happens to be natures weirdest mis-shapen stick...

Shad

Attachments

· Miller Time
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This help....

Sorry I guess it was hard to see if you not know what to look for....

Attachments

· Registered
1,220 Posts
it looks like you are using a D40, i also use one of those and I have some pictures similar and they are just running deer. The trigger speed is not fast enough for the movement and just makes them blurry. That's my guess

· Registered
1,349 Posts
it looks like you are using a d40, i also use one of those and i have some pictures similar and they are just running deer. The trigger speed is not fast enough for the movement and just makes them blurry. That's my guess

+1

· Banned
2,866 Posts
deer in the circle!

· Registered
376 Posts
its a monkey!!

· Miller Time
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No Bigfoots Bigfeet, what ever the plural is, on our place but have found some ManBearPig tracks.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.