Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is the best bang for your buck bows out there. I shoot a diamond razor edge and love it but looking for somthing a little faster. Also that wont break the bank 500 bare bow. I want a shorter bow with some speed any brands.

·
Registered
227 Posts
most used bows in the classifieds!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Check out the classifieds on here, I just seen an Elite Z28 in there for $475 or something close to that. Its a great bow, ive never personally shot one but lots of people consider it to be one of the best hunting bows of all time. Theres lots of great deals on here.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Some of the better choices would probably be the PSE Brute (320 IBO), the Quest Smoke (324 IBO), and the Diamond Outlaw (330 IBO). These are all actually under the $500 bare bow price so there may be even better options. These just came off the top of my head.

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5 Posts
2011 Hoyt renegade xt

549 dollars and awesome. Very quiet. Super smooth draw, 80 percent let off, and cant feel any vibration. All around awesome bow and reasonable.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
There is a GTO listed here in the classifieds and they are awesome bows. He is asking $450. I don't need another bow, but I may end up with it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts