Archery Talk Forum banner

which is the best new bow??

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall i am lookin into buyin my cousins 05 hoyt magnatech. if that deal falls through, i will probably buy a brand new bow... what do yall think is the best new bow out there???

·
Registered
10,677 Posts

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Many Many good bows to choose from out there, just get one that fits you comfortably, have a good pro shop set you up.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Dave2 says it right. Find one that fits you and that you like the look and feel of and have a pro shop set you up.:cocktail:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just wanted to know what yall thought.. i know what im gonna get. HOYT either that Magnatech or a new Trykon or v-Tech...intrestin to see some new names on here...i never heard of Ross or Merlin and forgot about Archery Research..thanks for yalls posts! keeep em comin!!

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Dave2 said:
Many Many good bows to choose from out there, just get one that fits you comfortably, have a good pro shop set you up.
I agree with Dave2. The best bow in the world is the one that fits you best, and there is no bow that fits everyone best.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
PA Dave said:
I agree with Dave2. The best bow in the world is the one that fits you best, and there is no bow that fits everyone best.
This is great advice. People like and fit into different bow for different reasons. Some like light bows, some like heavy, some like long, short, differnent grips, etc. Try as many as you can and pick the Hoyt that fits you best. :wink:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
All the bows on the market are good. We will pick one over another for fit price and brand. I got my brother a Fred bear element for $299 the bow shoots as good a my Trykon and Tribute at 30 yards. It not as fast but for the money it is a very nice bow.
For myself I my not shoot any better with my Hoyt Trykon or Bowtech Tribute but I feel better knowing that I think I can.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
If you are trying to decide between a V-tech and a Trykon, Go with the Trykon. My last bow was a V-tech. Great bow, but I like my Trykon XL even more than the V-tech.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts