Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mathews Monster and have a QAD ultra rest pro and can't seem to get away from fletching contact. My arrows seem to be flying really good but am getting a left tear when I paper tune. It shows that i am hitting my right hand arm on my launcher. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Shooting 315 out of my M6 with fusions and that same rest with no problems. Try some spray-on foot powder to make sure and also make sure it's timed correctly....if all thats good, send it back.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I honestly think you should try the down force on it. I set it up on my 7.0 and it's tuned great, quick and very easy. I too had some problems running a QAD rest on my monster, just a suggestion

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
dont use the qad on it , wont stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting!? Hmmmm, why not? Is the Earth's gravitational pull over riding the timing cord? I have a QAD hd on my Monster 6 and have no problems with timing or contact. I've also had the G5 expert II on it and had no issues either. It doesn't matter what type of rest you use if you don't set it up correctly. JMO:bs:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had contact with blazers and my ripcord code red on my M7. I had the problem when i had the arrows nocked cock vane right and solved the problem when i rotated my nocks and put the cock vane straight up even with the string.

Maybe that will help, easy try and fix if it does

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

bump it

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
im using a ripcord code red on my xlr8 and LOVE IT

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I had contact with blazers and my ripcord code red on my M7. I had the problem when i had the arrows nocked cock vane right and solved the problem when i rotated my nocks and put the cock vane straight up even with the string.

Maybe that will help, easy try and fix if it does

I had the same problem, just shoot cock feather up now and zero problems.

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Stay FAR FAR away from the Limbdriver unless you like flimsy rests that can bend with a slight breeze (okay, a little exagerated but not much). Contrary to everyone else's opinion, the long cord was a HUGE problem for me both for hunting and target and that flimsy rest was way too easily bent. I used it for a year and switched to a DownFOrce and will never go back.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Limb Driver on my last 3 and 2 of my current bows, also one on my 12 y.o. sons bow. Never one problem, launcher arm is supposed to be flexible. Lots of great drop aways out there, to each his own.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts