Votes: 5 3.3%
  • (any) Nap drop away

Votes: 3 2.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets say 330-370 ibo i say up to 370 to acomidate for people that have had the xlr8 and omen and bows of that nature tuned.
so what is the best rest for these bows

i just ordered a destroyer and am thinking the tripwire or an ultra rest again
but this thread isnt just for me its for everyone thanks

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
rest

I would go with the Limbdriver. It snaps out of the way and stays up longer than most to retain accuracy!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Not on the list but the G5 Expert 2 works great on my monster and is very quiet.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

i did forget the expert rests from g5 i had a older DMI series expert rest on my dr5enalin ld and loved it simple and very quiet

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
yep another vote for limb driver. but i don't have a fast bow.

Bill

·
Registered
353 Posts
G5 g5 g5!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Limb Driver will be fine, never had a problem at any speed.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
limbdriver works great on my x force

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I would recommend the New style RIP CORD or the OCTANE TRIPWIRE, I use a RIP CORD on my 82nd and have no problems, and I use the TRIPWIRE on my CAPTAIN with the NEW fork style launcher :) , the only thing I have is a rattling type sound from inside the timing screw area once in awhile :confused: ...

IMO I'd go with the RIP CORD cause the new design has a anti bounce feature that keeps the launcher from bumping back up and contacting your arrow after you shoot :wink: ...

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Limbdriver

I have put that rest on my Vulcans, Kateras, and now my ATHENS Accomplice, all of which shot over 300 FPS and I have never had any clearance problems...By far the easiest drop away I have ever set up...And it dont mess with cam timing due to it not tieing into the buss cable..

Timing on the rest is a no brainer, and you have the best of both worlds with this rest...The rest supports the arrow like a target archers spring steel rest and drops out of the way fast enough where you dont have fletching clearance issues...

Last but not least, customer service at Vaportrail is second to none...

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
you should have put whisker biscuit instead of any whisker rest, the rest are poor imitations and "any" wont cut it, so i didnt vote

1 - 20 of 34 Posts