Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.2%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not trying to be a troll but I was courious as to what is the best selling bow in YOUR state. "Please no bow bashing" :tongue:

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Can't speak for the entire state of New York, but here in western New York it's Mathews country. Used to be PSE, but most have switched to something else.

·
Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
TREESTANDSNYPER said:
Can't speak for the entire state of New York, but here in western New York it's Mathews country. QUOTE]

Like you I can't speak for all of Wisconsin. I know that at our shop the swithcback alone has sold more than most of the other brands we sell.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vague

I apologize for being so vague. I should have asked what bow you see the most of at shoots.

·
Banned
337 Posts
we sale more mathews than all of our 4 other lines combined!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Bowtech is winning this state. (CT)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Mathews, but Bowtech and Hoyt is doing well also.... Gone

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Bowtech just took over Texas after I joined the team sales skyrocketed.

Where's my new hat? :wink:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
mathews

more mathews than anything, more switchbacks than any other!! although new dealer coming to town and will have some bowtechs...

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
I couldn't possibly say. As I just posted on the Mathews 2009 thread, my pro shop that is a large archery dealer just told me they have sold more Switchbacks this year then all their other brands (all models) combined. But I go to shoots and see lots of new Hoyts, lots of new Bowtechs, and lots of other brands too!

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
olehemlock said:
30 miles from my door there is 5 Hoyt dealers, 3 Mathews and 1 BowTech.

Where do you live that you don't have an area restriction???????

·
Michigander R.I.P.
5,539 Posts
LHpuncher said:
Where do you live that you don't have an area restriction???????
The dealers are all around me. Ludington has 2 Hoyt dealers across the road from each other.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Durocab1 said:
Bowtech just took over Texas after I joined the team sales skyrocketed.

Where's my new hat? :wink:

Durocab,
Really, or you just joshing? Down here in N. Houston our dealer sells Mathews and BowTech and he sells as many Mathews in a day as he has sold BowTechs all year.

TEXAS

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
supersonic:Im not trying to be a troll but I was courious as to what is the best selling bow in YOUR state. "Please no bow bashing" :tongue:

I think your question needs to be phrased different.
To either, what do you see bought at Pro shops most, or what do you see at meets most.

Neither of those two things are necessarily indicative of overall sales.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hoyt has been the most popular in my area, with alot of mathews too. Ton's of new binary cammed bowtechs starting to show up now. I think they'll be the most popular by next year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts