Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone tell me the width of the Truball HT medium 3-finger, and also the Scott Longhorn Pro?

Thanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Even if you have just the measurement of one of them, it would be great.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Ht-3 is wider or at least feels wider because it is flatter then the longhorns. Mine is 5/8 of an inch wide and about 2 and 7/8 of an inch long from the inside of the first finger loop to the end of the release its a 3 finger

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody have the width of a Longhorn or Longhorn Pro?

·
P#NW045
12,716 Posts
5/8" for ht's bout 1/2" for scotts if I'm remembering correct; got measurements down to .001 around here somewhere

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does a Longhorn 3-finger, or Longhorn Pro 3-finger come with a click when you buy it? Or do you have to get a half moon with a click separately?

Lancaster states "HALF MOON WITH OR WITHOUT CLICK" for the Longhorn Pro. Does that mean that the half moon has both, and maybe you have to flip it, to change it?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Does a Longhorn 3-finger, or Longhorn Pro 3-finger come with a click when you buy it? Or do you have to get a half moon with a click separately?

Lancaster states "HALF MOON WITH OR WITHOUT CLICK" for the Longhorn Pro. Does that mean that the half moon has both, and maybe you have to flip it, to change it?
just have to flip the moon

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for answering my questions, it helps a lot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts