Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
24,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a lot of people over the years think because of our company name that we sold used equipment. lol
In the beginning, we invented and designed things that would hold the bow like our Hip Clip, Treestand Bow Holder, Ground Bow Holder. It seemed to be like having an extra hand. So that is why we call it Third Hand Archery. Today we make what we feel is the best product for the need or we simply will not make it. From Arrow Pullers to a variety of Do It Yourself targets to hunting accessories, all of our products have been designed by American hunters, and tested by American hunters and are made right here in the USA.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,145 Posts
I've just about got my new target wrapped up. I m building a third hand range target with a little twist..
I made the frame out of some plywood scraps I had. Should save a little weight compared to a 2"×12" plus its about 5" thicker. Target is 16" deep.
The twist.. it's kinda a hybrid target.. I'm using 1 1/2" foam for the face, wrapped in the third hand skins. That will leave 13" of rags and have a rigid face. The idea is to keep a nice flat smooth target face and hopes of accurate bare shaft readings that you normally can't get with a rag target. Just gotta cut and wrap the foam and fill it tomorrow.
I'm pretty excited to see how it works

Sent from my SM-G532M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,145 Posts
Please let us know how it works for bare shaft tuning.
Absolute success!!! We've got the ultimate rag target and the first one you can bare shaft with
I've been dying to try this for a while... worked exactly like I hoped and couldn't be happier.
Thanks again Jim!!

Sent from my SM-G532M using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts