Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called to see if the destroyers were in as I was told they would be and now they are saying mid January. Are they having issues with this bow or what is going on?

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
From what I've been seeing people are going hog wild over the destroyers. My guess is they are pretty busy trying to keep up with orders.

·
Registered
18 Posts
two shops near me are expecting them sometime before x-mas,atleast that is what they told me today.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hunters Friend

They (Hunters Friend) said they were supposed to get them originally in November, then it changed to mid December and now they are saying mid January. I know there is interest in the bow but as Hunters Friend is the only authorized place to get one if you don't have a local shop I would have thought they would have received at least some bows by now.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
There is so many on order just since the preview, it is unreal. They will get out, give em some time.

It's a 2010 bow, I wouldn't them to kick em all out this month anyways. :wink:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Learning curve

I guess I am just not sure how it all works. I originally called to put a bow on order and was told to just call back after the 1st week of december they would have more than enough bows on their order to send me one so that is what I did. How is it normally done?

·
Registered
12,895 Posts
I can get you one .. might cost a lil' more ...

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Mine are in.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
i feel lucky. i got mine the day before thanksgiving. i'm wondering if i was the first one other than a dealer to actually get one. i gotta tell you that this bow is fun to shoot.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cams

I've been hearing from my local shop that Bowtech had to reject a bunch of cams that were out of spec.. That is what is causing the delays now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts