Archery Talk Forum banner

What is wrong with this picture

741 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  DuckTech14
It was 5:50 this morning 33 degrees outside first real cool morning of the season and I'm sitting in front of computer instead of being in my stand.
My hunting partner lives on the property we hunt and said the deer have been moving like crazy for about a week now, out at al times of the day.
Between having the bicep tendon reattached to my elbow and then having bracket placed l4-s1 I hope to get both Drs. to clear me to start in 2 weeks.I haven't even started to pull the old black widow yet but I going to give it a try before I see them so I'll be ready to go.
So for all of you that are out already good luck and if you hunt in the north west corner of Ct. save 1 for me.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,542 Posts
Id say before you get too Froggy(pun Intended) I would see the docs first and then give the bow a pull. It would set you back a very long time if, for whatever reason, that bicep were to not hold up and you tear it or it come unattached again. I would hate to see you having to sit in front of the computer for a longer time than needed.

Kevin

· Registered
1,253 Posts
I'll echo what shooter said, make sure the docs say you are COMPLETELY clear to get with it before you do. I know its frustrating, I went through it last year with a labrum repair, but it's not worth the risk of injuring yourself again. I had a buddy who tried to push a rotator cuff repair to quick, and ended up tearing it again worse than the first time, and now they don't know if he'll be able to draw a bow again. Don't push it! It'll get back soon enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.