Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reviewing the amount of posts I have, and not once did I ever come over on your side and say hello to you ladies. Don't worry I'm not going to offer you any (1)PEZ candy or anything like that!:) My wife knows I'm a pitbull with no bark.;) Anyway just wanted to say hello and if there's any traditional or hunting questions I can help with just look for the yum-yum yellow dive helmet and I'll help if I can.
Have fun
Out for now
:p

(1) note, I do have over 80 PEZ dispensers and I love PopRocks!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
He he he

Hey Ex.... you ever pour any of those Pop-Rocks in a toilet? My brothers and I had some good laughs when we were kids by doing that!!!!!!:D

Ang

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No toilets

GBA,
I have other fun with PopRocks!;) I'll leave it at that.:p
Have fun and welcome to the board.
Out for now

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
How did you get them outof the Toilet?

How did you get them out of the John?

Hee hee TINK

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Oh.. now it makes sense!

Gee TINK... we never thought about that. My brothers and I never had to fish them back out of the toilet:confused: . No wonder we stayed in trouble so much! :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well, Hello to you too ex-diver!
My daughter has over 109 pez dispensers. She loves them too.
I forgot about poprocks! ;) Didn't know you could still get them.
Thanks for offering your expertise on hunting and traditional shooting.
Robin(LadyRobinHood)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
109!

OK LRH, you tell that young lady of yours GAME ON!:D
109 PEZ not bad at all, but does she have the the PEZ that you fill with the flavored bubbles that you blow and catch with your mouth? Or the Power Pez that goes in a circle and kicks out the side?
My daughter is into horses and sports, she tells me to grow up, I retort "like yea right" like that's gonna happen soon!:)

Have fun
Out for now

·
Registered
48 Posts
ex-diver

It’s great of you to say hello.

It appears that there are more posting here about ladies with compound bows. I usually read traditional archery forums.

Been shooting 3Ds with hubby for a couple of years, (I had a 30# takedown recurve, then a 30# longbow) missing the target most of the time. :mad:

This year I have a 36# longbow and a 40# recurve. Been hitting the target more now (foam is home and 5 point!) :D Haven’t decided which bow I like better.

Don't ask me about my arrows. Have no idea what hubby has given me to use. :confused:

Pat

·
Registered
303 Posts
hey ex-diver, Angie, my daughter has Marvin Martin that dispenses pez. He moves around too. She also has all of the fuzzy pet pez's and she has pez's from other countries. Hows that? :D You got her on the flavored bubbles one though. She doesn't have those. Keep collecting!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PEZ

Ok sounds like I may need to expand my collection a bit. But it's still game on!:D
Have fun
Out for now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts