Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It came off of a Hoyt MTSport I got really cheap. No name or markings. Is it worth even $5 or is it just garbage can filler?

IMG_20190222_222524.jpg

IMG_20190222_222537.jpg

IMG_20190222_222503.jpg

Bow Bender
Bodoodle Pro-lite or Pro-500. I used to shoot one these and loved it! It shot awesome, even with skinny arrows! That is the drop-away rest before there were drop-away rests!!

Registered
My neighbor won the ibo world in the bowhunters class few years back and usually gets 2nd or 3rd every year since and that's all he uses.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never heard of Bodoodle... So what's it actually worth?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually prefer Vapor Trail Pro V

Registered
I still use that rest on my target bow, its 9 years old and works perfect every.. Bodoodle are amazing
RL price used 50 buck maybe, that one does not have vertical for maybe 40

The Impartial Archer
They still make em' and for hunting I like that style rest. It's got a lot of potential still but most people just flock to the dropaways because that and the WB is all they know.

Registered
Heck I鈥檇 give ya $15 for it... these were a very popular rest when they first came out. I still have one in my archery stash for a backup.

Registered
I've never owned one, but recognize a Bowdoodle rest from pictures and many discussions. Guy who hunt with them cover the prongs in felt. It is definitely worth more than $5 to the right person.

The Impartial Archer
I've never owned one, but recognize a Bowdoodle rest from pictures and many discussions. Guy who hunt with them cover the prongs in felt. It is definitely worth more than $5 to the right person.
Or glue leather to it. That's what I use on my blade style hunting rests and it's unbelievably quiet and last forever.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts