Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv got my first set of x10's on there way and i want to put a wrap on them and i need to know what the guys are using?? Are they using just a normal wrap or one thats not so wide as to wrap not wrap around the shaft more than once cause of the small diameter of an x10. Thanks for any input.....

·
Registered
985 Posts
J&J wraps as soon as I can get a holda some 500s. Just looking at them they seem to be great with the having the lines for kurlys, and they seem to be much lighter than most other wraps I've had. They're pretty short too, because most people cut the stock ones in half, you wouldn't have to do that with these.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I think they do, but I haven't put them on yet. They do say to start with the widest edge and then wrap, but this is just guessing. I don't think it would matter if the wrap overlaps itself.

[email protected] is Jason McKittrick's email, as the maker of these wraps, I'm sure he can answer these questions better than I can.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
And just to add, if you have existing wraps you're looking to use, I believe I cut mine down to about 3/4" wide. This comfortably gave me a small amount of overlap on some 470 X-10 Pro Tours.

>>-------->

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cheap option

I recently went down to a printing shop that does signwriting and bought vinyl (available in virtually any colour) and cut my own wraps using a paper cutter. The vinyl cost about $3 and I can cut about 150 wraps from it. The weight etc. depends on how accurately you work.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I use Onestringer from here on AT. They do custom designs, and I always have them put my initials on them for FITA shooting. They customize the sizes to whatever arrow you are shooting. Good people, quick turnaround. Look at thier thread under classified/accesories/arrows, or their website is www.onstringer.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.