Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. Recently i bought some shafts (PSE CARBON FORCE RADIAL X WEAVE STEALTH HUNTERS 400) and i am interested in the dimensions since i cant find the specs anywhere. I want to buy some backup nocks-inserts for those. What should i choose ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just put a Bohning Signature nock into a Radial X-Weave Pro 300 today to match the nock color to my wraps. It worked fine but was really tight going in and tuning the nock.

·
Lowered expectations
17,102 Posts
Any .243/.244 nock will work. Easton S nocks, Bohning Signature or that other one (double lock?), Carbon Express TCX.

CB Uni bushings for the G nock will also fit.

I use the TCX nocks on my PSE arrows.

I think PSE uses the Bohning Signature for their standard arrows and a Beiter nock for their Pro series.

Gold Tip .246 will not fit - too tight.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Insert size

So the internal diameter is 0.243-0.244 for inserts as well or should i take smaller inserts to take the hot melt glue under consideration? (It thickens the insert a bit and if it fits snuggly alone, with the slimy glue it wont fit at all)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Nock fit

If your nocks are a tad on the loose side, just take a small bit of plastic from a shopping bag or food wrap, put it over the insertion end and press it in, it will be tight, but not too tight to adjust with a nock wrench.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts