Archery Talk Forum banner

What pack to use with climber?

601 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  EDP
i'm looking for a pack to use in conjunction with my new lone wolf climber to pack stuff in and out of the woods. what do you guys use? i was thinking of getting a badlands monster fanny pack then attaching it to the climber, but i wanted to get some of your ideas.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
633 Posts
I also use a walmart pack. Fieldline I belive is what they sell. As much as I carry with me everything wouldn't fit in a fanny pack. My backpack does a pretty good job, especially for only $25. Would buy another if I had to.

· Registered
1,730 Posts
i'm looking for a pack to use in conjunction with my new lone wolf climber to pack stuff in and out of the woods. what do you guys use? i was thinking of getting a badlands monster fanny pack then attaching it to the climber, but i wanted to get some of your ideas.
I've used my monster fanny w/ my lonewolf before, It worked fine but it is a bit bulky while carrying in w/ the stand. I almost bought the new lonewolf pack that attaches to the stand itself but didn't due to the $100 price tag for it.

The only time I use the monster w/ it is when I need to pack another jacket or sweatshirt along for the hunt, other wise I just use a cheap small fanny pack.

· Registered
3,395 Posts
Your best bet is a cheap pack hooked to your stand. I used my Kifaru to haul fixed stands but not a climber. I just went to Wally World yesterday and got a Fieldline for $10!:eek: Perfect to strap to a stand.

· Registered
3,842 Posts
I have the Scent Blocker backpack and love it. Lots of room and I just throw the shoulder straps over the part that grips the tree and it makes it real easy to carry it in. Take a look on Ebay, thats where I got mine and found it for the best price on there also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.