Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say you kill a freakish buck I mean huge buck

what kinda of proof would you need and what kind of pictures of this deer would you need to keep the nay sayers on here from saying thats photoshopped!!

thats not real you doctured that picture

this is hypithetical (maybe) :)

what kind of proof do you need? hold a newspaper with todays date up in front of it?

do you need scale of something else for size?

just wondering (maybe) :)

Jon

·
Registered
783 Posts
Good question. I bet many of these lucky hunters become overwhelmed with rumors after they shoot a monster buck. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, but you almost have to give your question some thought before taking your deer out of the field.

t

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Get someone with a bit of credibility that knows a bit about photoshop and can verify weather or not the picture has been tampered with. Like an AT verification stamp of authenticity. Because of all the bunk pictures posted up (giant moose/rabbit/pig/400lb deer, you know the sorts), when someone does actually get a trophy the proud little moment can be ruined by everyone thinking it's BS, due to everyone else trying to get some fake glory. :mad:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Lots of pictures of you with your buck from a variety of angles. No one is going to take the time to photoshop much more than a single picture without making some errors. Or there is always video. No photoshop issue there....
But no mater what you do, there will be some doubters.

Ray

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
If people think it's photoshopped just tell em you bagged it in Ohio and they'll shup.

·
Registered
70 Posts
don't worry what others think. you know what you have . you hunt for you and not for someone on the internet you don't even know.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
I need none of those, as I am not interested in fame or fortune when it comes to hunting. I have already killed several bucks that some would call "record class". I do not advertise nor publicize anything I kill, regardless of what is has on its head.

Good luck in your quest.
Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts