Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which release yall using? I want a trigger style release but with no trigger travel. Price really isnt a deciding factor. Id like to have 1 that can be shortened alot as evidently my hands arent the biggest. Thanks

·
Registered
488 Posts
Scott wildcat or silverhorn both are great releases

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have several Scott releases. Two mongoose and two little goose. Both are adjustable for length. Get the buckle strap instead of the velcro. Its much quieter.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I just got a Tru Fire Hardcore with the swept back trigger. I got it because of the hook on style and the fold back feature which I think will be nice in a hunting situation. I like the buckle strap the Tru Fire's have. I also have a Tru Fire Hurrican that I like and to be honest as far as shooting I do not notice much difference. You can adjust the trigger but I have left it on the factory setting, it does not have any excess travel. It also has a length adjustment that can be locked in place with a set screw. The Hurrican can not be locked in place after adjustment but it does not really move.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Scott with a buckle, the original and still the best hunting release out there!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Any thing in a carter,but my fav. is an carter rx1,crisp trigger,no travel all around makes me a better archer...

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Scott Little Bitty Goose RCS...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
TruFire Hardcore.........NICE!!!!! so pleased with mine.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Truball beast sounds like what you are looking for, although I have not had good luck with the internal spring, I've heard the Spot-Hogg Wiseguy...

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
TRU BALL short and sweet. i like the hook style no look hook up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts