Discussion Starter #1
Once Again Another Poll!

What Rest Would You Buy For Hunting?

Thank You for your time.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks once again to everyone that votes!

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,100 Posts
I found my stabilizer on your other poll the simms system but my rest is missing from the list. I have a golden premier from Golden key with Hoyt mount on my cybertec. I don't like the fall aways. It is tough to beat a premier.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Big Game the Premiers are great rests - I am trying to get a feel on some of the new rests on the market & so that is why I went with a lot of fall aways.

D

·
0 Posts
Guess I'm old school...

...dependable as I am...BODOODLE BULLET:cool: ...

...I do like the new drop aways though...just don't need one yet...maybe a couple more years...

...let's see "the digits" on em...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Any of the Bodoodles are better than any other rest. They are foolproof and super easy to setup/tune. Once set, they last for life with no need to adjust.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
For hunting, I have used a good old flipper rest or TM hunter style for many years with great luck. I couldn't vote becasue I am not a fall away guy for hunting....not yet anyway ;)

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
My pick would be the GKF Mirage Rest because of all of it's features. My second choice would be the GKF TKO Rest. I am presently shooting both of these rests on my bows and I really like them both!

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
The mirage looks very promising. I am thinking about giving it a try. Right now i am using the trophy taker shakey hunter.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just bringing this back up so people can vote!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
zapper

check the bodoodle zapper. it is a great hunting rest.no way the arrow can fall out even when bow is upside down.still get great arrow flight and clearance.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I would, and did buy a GKF TKO. It's very solid, smooth, quiet, and a great price! But, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them you added to your poll.

peashooter

·
Registered
469 Posts
What Rest for Hunting

If I were going to buy a rest for hunting it would have to be the whisker biscuit. The whisker biscuit is the quietest rest on the draw, its accurate, there are no metal parts to clank the arrow on when its on the rest, and the whisker biscuit stays in tune. This rest is the most reliable one I have ever used and I would not trust a hunt to any other rest. Good luck hunting!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone - keep on voting

·
Registered
411 Posts
I would choose the mirage because of the way it holds the arrow in place, makes it a perfect fallaway for hunting

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for all your votes. This is very interesting.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I just bought a new arrow rest, couldn't get a perfect tear out of my Conquest Pro with a Golden Premier. It was a tough decision lots of good looking fall away designs. I choose the Shakey Hunter TT, it looked a little more reliable than the TKO and has a really good track record. I installed the TT on my bow on Friday and am now getting perfect bullet holes w/ this rest.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
keep on voting - your reponses are great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts