Archery Talk Forum banner

what safty harness toget?

433 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  My2Sons
im just wandering what safty harness i should get? im only 16 5'4 and 120 lbs yah i know im small for my age. but can beet most people that are bigger then me:darkbeer: anywho i dont have the money to spend $100 on a safty harness and i think it will be hard to find one that fits. im most defenitly going to get a lines man rope but thats giong to cost some money to. im just wandering whats a comfterible decent harness that doesn't coast to much. and its going to be kinda hard to find one that fits me i think. being 16 and owning a horse ect i just dont have the money to spend on a expensive harness.

thanks
jesse
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Doing a look quick through in a handy BPS catalog the cheapest quality and cheapest overall harness I see is the HSS Treestalker. The price is $74.99 not cheap but well worth the money IMO. And even better it should fit you very well. They have a Small/Medium one for weights of 75-150 pounds. Never actually tried the Treestalker version personally but have had the original HSS and the HSS Pro Series now and love em. Good luck and stay safe.

· Registered
503 Posts
Go to Walmart and buy the Ameristep harness. They have two, one is similar to the HSS for around 50 bucks. The other is similar to the Seat of the pants design for about 25 bucks. That's what I've been using. It is labeled on the inside so you put it on properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.