Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to buy a new sight and rest for my hoyt ultratec. like the idea of the rests that dont allow the arrow to fall off/out of the rest. but i want great accuracy aswell. want a good solid sight with tooless micro adjustments. any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any help would be good. my family wants xmas ideas

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
Sight

Hogg check their sight I use Hunter Hoggit and trophy taker pronghorn rest on 2010 Elite Judge and I am spot on 292fps

·
Registered
322 Posts
ripcord,qad for a rest and hha,apex,spott hog for sights.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
My preferance for sights and rests is the Limbdriver and Spot Hogg Hott-It but the Limbdriver isnt a containment rest and the Hogg-It isnt tooless adjustment. But the LD is one of the best rest out there and the Spot Hoggs probably have the best micro adjustments out there imo.
If you want containment though I'd check out the QAD Ultra rest or the Whisker Biscuit. The QAD is a drop away with a containment bar and the WB is just a containment rest. As far as sights that are tooless the Tru-Ball Armortech is a nice one.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
i need to buy a new sight and rest for my hoyt ultratec. like the idea of the rests that dont allow the arrow to fall off/out of the rest. but i want great accuracy aswell. want a good solid sight with tooless micro adjustments. any suggestions?
Have you seen the Omega Elite arrowrest by Athens yet? It's a full containment "drop away". Very solid build as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. i will check all these out. how hard r the drop aways to tune ? i remember hearing nightmares along time ago. im sure they have gotten better but how much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts