Archery Talk Forum banner

What sight company has the brightest pins?????

11741 Views 69 Replies 69 Participants Last post by  enkriss
Without a light?, just natural light? In Multi or single pin
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Registered
2,362 Posts
I would have to say Spot Hogg but thats just my Opinion...I don't have alot of experience with other big name companies that would probably compete like Black Gold..Viper..Sword..HHA... ect..

· Registered
254 Posts
Truglo tritium pins are the brightest in low light. However, in standard light they are nothing special. Without a light, they actually look lit up in the dark.

· Registered
1,771 Posts
I have a wrapped Spot Hogg and they are perfect not too bright not too dim. My bro and buddy have Black Golds and their pins are really nice as well. If I ever switched from the Hogg(not going to happen) I would get a Black Gold. I've used some sights (which I will allow to me anonymous for bashing reasons) that were so bright that you got the halo effect around the pin.

· Registered
541 Posts
The Montana Black Gold sight is a lot brighter then the wrapped Hogg It sight. I was shocked since I own the Hogg It sight and my friend's BG was brighter. I had to use a light to compare to his brightness. This was around 5pm at the open field archery range.

· Registered
5 Posts
Some time ago I came to local pro shop and asked owner for brightest .019 single pin he can suggest. He didn't even think for a moment, just pointed to HHA.

· Registered
6,098 Posts
Your going to call me crazy but its Impact Archery hands down, its not even close. Ive used HHA, Cobra, sure lok, tru glo, viper and impact archery sights are the cheapest to buy, cheapest made but hands down have the brightest pin

· Banned
2,999 Posts
Black Gold... I've had a lot of sights, but now these are the only things I put on my bows.

· Registered
5,769 Posts
Black Gold.

· Registered
188 Posts
I like Spot Hogg wrapped and Trophy Ridge. I had 2 TR sights one being the 3 pin vertical and it was not that bright but right now i am trying the Judge and it is nice and bright.

· Archery Addict
10,097 Posts
No doubt about it, the MBG and the Impact Archery sights are the brightest. I prefer the MBG Flashpoints. The photochromatic shell will tone down the pins in extremely bright light and keep them from the "halo" effect. I have used Spot Hogg wrapped sights and the Trophy Ridge Sights. They don't even come close to the MBG's brightness.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.