Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sites for 20 to 100 yards do they make that are good?

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
You talking single or multi-pin? Can't go wrong with HHA (if single pin is an option) & their life time warranty. If you shoot a fast bow either will work, but for a sub 280fps bow, if using multi-pin you better have more than 4 pins for 20-100.

·
P#NW045
12,716 Posts
You talking single or multi-pin? Can't go wrong with HHA (if single pin is an option) & their life time warranty. If you shoot a fast bow either will work, but for a sub 280fps bow, if using multi-pin you better have more than 4 pins for 20-100.
:thumbs_up what he said

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Trophy Ridge has an 8 pin site that would work. :eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks yall. I am from Alabama. new here. Did 4 tours in Iraq and started shooting bows in may of 09. I am a Christian, And hope everyone gets saved. If they are not. I am not perfect, but know Christ and ask him to live in my heart. and forgive me of my sins. I was an e 5 Sergeant, and a 88m truckdriver, hauled bulk fuel , 5 thousand or 75 hundred gallons. at a time. Medically discharged now, its like being retired, all i do is shoot bows and go to church and spend time, alot of time with my wife and 3 sons. God bless you all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do I change my password, just got a new on sent and need to change it to somthing more simple.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am new here and dont know much yet, so please be patient with me.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Sure Loc Sportsmans Special single pin.You can get out to 120-140 with that one.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Spot Hogg, Boss Hogg.
Great Sight.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
20yrd-150yds

tommy,boss-hog,or father-hogg. will fill the bill way out 2 100+yrds easily. we [email protected] occaisionly. these come w/single/or multiple pins. b.b.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
thanks yall. I am from Alabama. new here. Did 4 tours in Iraq and started shooting bows in may of 09. I am a Christian, And hope everyone gets saved. If they are not. I am not perfect, but know Christ and ask him to live in my heart. and forgive me of my sins. I was an e 5 Sergeant, and a 88m truckdriver, hauled bulk fuel , 5 thousand or 75 hundred gallons. at a time. Medically discharged now, its like being retired, all i do is shoot bows and go to church and spend time, alot of time with my wife and 3 sons. God bless you all.
Amen brother thank you for serving our country, keep telling your testimony it will encourage many. As for patience bro we all have needed, currently need or will need it in our life. Some may act like they were born "expert archers", but fact is they are not bow gods destined to spend 1000 years on earth but in fact they are learning like the rest of us. Be blessed brother.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks yall!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New Spot Hogg-it, and R-100 in Wetumpka Alabama

I got the Spot Hogg-it wrapped 7pin sight. This sight has some great micro adjustments on it. I love it. I like doing 3Ds, targets, and Whitetail deer hunting. Turkey would be fun also, I have not done that yet. Is anyone going to go to the R-100 in Wetumpka Alabama? I am going, it will be my first R-100, and It will be so much fun, hope to see you there. It is May first and second, 2010. events open at 730am I think. For more info call bennets archery in wetumpka.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts