Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the first time in forever. I finally got three arrows with muzzy heads to fly great yesterday.
don't know what I did. the only thing that changed was the arrows now say easton on the side instead of beaman
I thought easton bought beaman. If that's the case did easton change something in their manufacture of these 400 shafts to increase spine or ?
I thought only the name changed on the side of the shaft

every time I have ever shot muzzy's before I needed a full helical 4-5 inch feather to stabalize them.

now with the easton shafts quickspins and nothing else different from any other year they fly great.
may have solved my dilema of not being able to buy slick tricks of late
if they continue to fly great it would be a great help. they seem to be available everywhere.

·
It's where its at!!
1,981 Posts
For one thing the quickspins will help to stabilize at least as much if not more than a full size helical fletch or feather. Thats what they are designed to do. Not sure which arrows you swapped from Beman to Easton but if you got a heavier arrow it would shoot slower and that would help to make fixed blade broadheads shoot where you want em.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
did you ever spin the bemans? remind me of a dogs hind leg. exclude the blackmax,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts