Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to buy a new target bow this year and dont know whether to get the New Conquest Triumph or Conquest 4. Seen a lot of complaints about the new triumph already of how it does not fit the mold of past target bows. Any suggestions of which one to buy? Pro's and Con's? Going to be shooting 3d

Just want to know about these two bows, dont want to hear about any other companies. Thanks

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Going to buy a new target bow this year and dont know whether to get the New Conquest Triumph or Conquest 4. Seen a lot of complaints about the new triumph already of how it does not fit the mold of past target bows. Any suggestions of which one to buy? Pro's and Con's? Going to be shooting 3d

Just want to know about these two bows, dont want to hear about any other companies. Thanks
All of those opinions on the Triumph are based on nothing but looks. None of them have shot the bow. Take a look in the classifieds here. Tons of great deals on C4s Apexs A7s. I just got an Apex 7 fully loaded for $750.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
For me it's a no brainer, the C4 is a proven winner and an awesome bow. The Triumph is brand new and not proven at all, it might turn out to be great but personally it has a tough climb to get to where the C4 is. Then as far as value you can pick up used C4's for a great buy in classified and not have to pay top $ for a bow that you might not like. Buy a used C4 and if you don't like it sell it and probably only lose shipping charges, buy a Triumph new don't like it you will lose a bunch of coin.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Dont feel like the lone ranger. I really like the speed of the triumph but think a c4 is a safe bet and i will not have a long wait to get one.

·
Premium Member
4,615 Posts
You guys have to be careful about anyone shooting the new Triumph! I just got back from the Mathews dealer show and the Triumph is an awsome bow. It is really stable and holds like a rock and speed is better than the c4. My pick would be the Triumph hands down. Fit and finish was excellent, liked the limb pockets, I also liked the riser. You won't be disapointed in the Triumph. I can safely say I shot the bow!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Con 4 vs Truimph = go shoot them both and then decide for yourself.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
You guys have to be careful about anyone shooting the new Triumph! I just got back from the Mathews dealer show and the Triumph is an awsome bow. It is really stable and holds like a rock and speed is better than the c4. My pick would be the Triumph hands down. Fit and finish was excellent, liked the limb pockets, I also liked the riser. You won't be disapointed in the Triumph. I can safely say I shot the bow!
This bow is going to be one of the best shooting bows out on the market. The draw is AWSOME and shoots great.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
As a Mathews shooter, I recommend the Triumph or an Apex 7. Although I shoot excellent scores with the C4 (up to 550s field), it just isn't as comfortable as my A7. I have two Triumphs coming now so hope they are as good as advertised. The Triumph has perfect geometry for a spot bow and the speed to shoot 3D as well. I think it will be a top dog bow for sure.

Most of the comments are positive, not negative, and when you hear a negative response here on AT, regardless of what bow is being discussed, it is just pure BS anyway. The fanboys here just can't restrain themselves from attacking. Unfortunately, it is difficult to filter out the BS, whether it be praise or defamation. Rest assured that most every bow is a fine product - it is simply a matter of what fits you so it would be a great idea to try before you buy.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Read the negative comments about the triumph then look to the bottom in the posters signature and see what bows they shoot. The bashers will bash regardless and will never buy a Triumph or any other Mathews anyways. I think the price is a little steep, but it is MSRP, not what the bows actually sell for. I think all of the Mathews and Hoyts are worth the little extra money as they will still be around in 2, 5 or 20 years and alot of the competitors likely will not. The re-sale is higher than the rest too.
The Triumph looks perfect. Fast for a 39" bow and the ability to put whatever grip you want on it. You can't go wrong with the C4 or Triumph. I can't wait to test shoot one myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts