Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my parker back because it was vibrating so bad. Parkers customer service was great in less than a week I got it back new strings and silencers. said it was cracked limb rocker and it was assyembled wrong limb washers in wrong place, went to shop today 1st shot limb dampnier flew off 3rd shot other one and by 8th shot sight vibrated loose it aint no better. No bashing intended customer sevice was great but what do i do with it send it back again dont want to be a pain no more than what i get when i shoot this bow. It aint fun no more and tired of working on it. so I bought a pse vendetta and love it but what to do with the parker it aint shootable as a back up something is still wrong. asking for advice thank you

·
Registered
425 Posts
Dude.. you gotta send it back and explain what you just did to us.. You paid for their product and it should perform. Let them try and make it right.

Goodluck!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I say fix what is wrong and you would not be haveing to send back. I dont see you have done any thing wrong. When you buy new car and it not right,should you keep the knoting in it or find out what wrong with your car.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not ant to be a nuisance to the company but it just aint right. I do not know if someone even shot it before it left there shop. It has new strings but they are not there performance or there not as good as what was on it from factory. I know they worked on it but it aint right. I have had three sets of limb dampniers pop off no matter what prep. The vibration is horrible. I shot the bow the bow tech shot it he is a pro shooter with lots of experience and could sign with 3 companies now, just adding credintials and a total stranger another customer in the store when I was there who i asked to shoot it his answer was throw this thing in the trash its horrible.. If any one wants to pm me so its not as though I am bashing in public.

·
Mountain Life
6,835 Posts
Dude.. you gotta send it back and explain what you just did to us.. You paid for their product and it should perform. Let them try and make it right.

Goodluck!
:thumbs_up

(and congrats on the Vendetta):D

·
Registered
57 Posts
new bow stage 2

well if u dont want to follow thru and get tha damn thing fixed because u paid for it , i would get a fifth of your fav brew , start a bonfire and do the drink n burn thing ,goes like this drink for me for buyin this junk bow , snap another peice of bow in the fire just keep drinkin and your problem will be gone when the fire goes out :darkbeer:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I got to shoot the madness, vedetta, axe, out of the three I really liked the vedetta, I shot them with just a whisker biscit but with the vendetta I shot 3 arrows touching first 3 shots it kinda got my attention i am very comfortable with this bow With a little practice I could shoot totally bare it just fits. However I thought the ven came with custom strings its in the pro line series but they are stock. I never thought I would like a short bow kinda old school but what a great shooting bow for me..

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I sent my parker back because it was vibrating so bad. Parkers customer service was great in less than a week I got it back new strings and silencers. said it was cracked limb rocker and it was assyembled wrong limb washers in wrong place, went to shop today 1st shot limb dampnier flew off 3rd shot other one and by 8th shot sight vibrated loose it aint no better. No bashing intended customer sevice was great but what do i do with it send it back again dont want to be a pain no more than what i get when i shoot this bow. It aint fun no more and tired of working on it. so I bought a pse vendetta and love it but what to do with the parker it aint shootable as a back up something is still wrong. asking for advice thank you
dude you got my name !!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
lemon bow

Tenpin, You owe it to Parker and yourself to contact Doug and let him know. I have no doubt that they would be VERY interested in the situation. I do not consider this being a nuisance. As a customer, you do have a responsibility to communicate with them. Sometimes, this is not accepted, but in my book it is. I do expect Doug and Parker to resolve this. If I can be of assistance let me know by PM.
Roy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts