Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
14,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to hear what you all shoot once the season is over, I need ideas!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Heading to Alabam in 3.5 weeks for a whitetail hunt.. then plan for turkeys in the spring...

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Shoot an indoor 2d archery league.
Ice Fish.
Dream about Spring gobblers.

Make up for lost time w/ kids from hunting season! :embara:

·
Registered
14,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is Ohio I'll sneak up to the lake and chase Steelies all winter, I'm trying to keep the bow in my hand as much as possible to...

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Lots of ice fishing, and I'm getting a wild hair to buy and rebuild an old motorcycle. I'm not a gearhead and don't know diddly about them, but I think it's a good time to learn. I'll have plenty of free time now that bow season is almost over.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Ice fish, snowmobile. Keep shooting! Scout new spots, shed hunt. PLENTY to do! However, I'm not done yet! Got a late season doe tag to fill! :wink:

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
hunt

·
Registered
751 Posts
Start all over with my gear. New strings, new fletchings, more arrows as one can never have too many arrows, and try other new gear so when spring comes I'm ready to shoot in the backyard and do some 3D in summer with my hunting rig.

·
Registered
11,442 Posts
revamp all my gear-inventory, repair whatever & then start looking for the places I will head for to do some Hog Bowhunting where it's NO SNOW & 40 degrees or more is a heat wave. Tx, Ok. for hogs & maybe way S. Tx for javalina & possibly me & MaMa doing a deap sea fishing trip. Oh, load all my Bowhunting video footage to make some DVDs.

I have plenty to do. I will be taking my daughter on a Cow Buffalo Bow shoot in Jan.. It is all set. I want the meat (it is delicious) & she has never been Bowhunting for anything but Whitetail..

Hog Hunting is pretty inexpensive if you've never tried it. It's fun & exciting AND addicting...

·
Registered
10,616 Posts
Ice fish. Practice form in the basement. Shoot 3D in the spring while preparing for turkey season.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts