Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a couple of bad transactions on AT so far and was wondering what others did. I have looked at the feedback but as with early ebay feedback if you leave negative feedback you will likely recieve one yourself eventhough you side of the transaction was smooth.

Do you leave a negative and recieve one yourself or do you do nothing and let this seller continue poor practices?

To further clarify my problems have been with either shipping taking longer than it should or items not being as described.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Leave them negative feedback and then when YOU receive negative from them, if you absolutely did not do anything wrong you report the feedback and/or contact a moderator about it and it would be removed once the situation is explained. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
yep totally agree,if they did you wrong they deserve bad feedback,if they leave you bad feedback to get "even",then report it to a mod!

If they screwed you out of money....report it to a mod right away

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Make sure the shipping is their fault, the Post Office has had a lot of lay-offs and the flooding in the Midwest has also slowed things down there. Otherwise do as others have stated, best to contact a moderator and they will followup on it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If its even questionable then i would not leave feedback until i had contacted the seller to ask what had happened. I was not sure how the Mods would deal with the situation but this helps make me feel a little at peace.

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
I have had a couple of bad transactions on AT so far and was wondering what others did. I have looked at the feedback but as with early ebay feedback if you leave negative feedback you will likely recieve one yourself eventhough you side of the transaction was smooth.

Do you leave a negative and recieve one yourself or do you do nothing and let this seller continue poor practices?

To further clarify my problems have been with either shipping taking longer than it should or items not being as described.
Yep def make sure on the shipping. I have pickups at my work 3 days a week. I have seen an item leave the store and not actually ship out until two days later in the small town Post Office. I asked her why and she replied with they are understaffed and sometimes it takes longer to process items and get them out the same day they are received. Oh well. I wish I had better work hours and could make it out to mail stuff off but unfortunately I dont...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I got bad feedback on another site from a guy that I never sold or bought anything from, when I contacted a MOD. they said he had explained the transaction very well an would not remove it. But I never sold this guy anything, so how could he have explained a transaction, I had posted this an an other member said this guy did the same thing to him, I would love to meet this JERK face to face.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i was more established i would have no problem risking a possible "jerk response" to a bad rating but I have not established the same reputation that i have on other sites yet.

·
Shooter of many brands.
6,619 Posts
I got bad feedback on another site from a guy that I never sold or bought anything from, when I contacted a MOD. they said he had explained the transaction very well an would not remove it. But I never sold this guy anything, so how could he have explained a transaction, I had posted this an an other member said this guy did the same thing to him, I would love to meet this JERK face to face.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Did you back out on a deal? Some people will get really aggravated when this happens.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
clap their aggots between 2 bricks

that would make more crooks think before they actually try to scam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts